1. About 400 members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints marched in the Salt Lake City Pride parade Sunday.
2. It is the second year the group Mormons Building Bridges has marched in the parade.
3. The group received a “constant stream of loud applause” on the parade route, the Deseret News noted.
5. Organizer Erika Munson said more people were willing to march this year after seeing the positive reaction to the group in 2012.
6. “Most of what I’ve been taught by the [LDS Church] is to love one another and embrace people and to have Christ-like love,” said Chelsi Archibald, who marched with her husband to show support for her gay friends.
10. Last year, the Church created a website that that stated homosexuality was not a choice and called for increased love and understanding towards people who are gay.
16. Here’s video from the parade.
Read more at the Deseret News.