BREAKING NEWS: Kids don’t really like to be parented.
1. We ran four popular parenting tips by the main group that they affect: KIDS. What did they think?
2. Tip No. 1: “If you always catch your kid being bad in their room then take the door of its hinges so you can always see inside.”
3. Tip No. 2: “When you put a kid on time-out, don’t call it a time-out. Call it a ‘feel-better break.’”
4. (Actually, one kid was really into this idea.)
5. Tip No. 3: “If siblings won’t behave, make them wear a ‘get-along T-shirt.’” Which is actually a single T-shirt into which you squeeze two people.
6. The kids felt REALLY strongly about this one.
7. And finally, Tip No. 4: “Put sprinkles on vegetables to make your kids eat their veggies.”
Come on, this is gross.